Monday, November 1, 2010

"Feature Friday" and "Blog Hop"

I'm joining the rest of the blogosphere, and adding "Feature Friday" each week. For those of you who have been living under a rock, uh, haven't come across a Feature Friday yet, it's very simple.

Each Friday I'm going to Feature different items I've come across throughout the week that I love. These will be found on Etsy or in blogs or they will be sent to me by you! If you have an Etsy site or a personal website/blog or anything of the sort, send me a link (through email: DandLsDangLs@gmail.com, or leave a comment here or post a link on my facebook page: facebook.com/dandlsdangls). I'll browse your work, pick my favorite item and feature it! Free marketing! We all love that, right??

Also, I've joined a "blog hop" today. I found it over at The Trendy Treehouse. More free marketing! Add your site/blog or just browse everyone elses!

No comments:

Post a Comment