Sunday, October 31, 2010

2011 Trends

How much easier life would be without constantly changing trends! But how boring, too!

About this time every year I begin to stress ...just a little... about keeping up with trends. As a jewelry designer, I realize it's important to keep up, but sometimes I just want to close my eyes and let the trends drift right on by.

So I am incredibly grateful for people who do the trend searching for me! I came across this article that summarizes the upcoming trends. I actually breathed a sigh of relief... (which was rudely interrupted by the realization that I have a LOT of adjusting to do in my designs!)

I hated Geometry in school, but I'm liking the new fashion trend!

If you are an artisan of just about anything, this article will help you come up with creations that people will be looking for this Christmas season and throughout next year!

"2011 Trends for Holiday Sales Success"

If you come across any articles that would be helpful or have your own fashion trend tips, please share!

20% Off All Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment