Friday, November 5, 2010

Feature Friday #1

So I browsed some Etsy shops that I've marked as favorites since I joined the Etsy world. Here are a handful of favorite items!

Love this quilt from Bravo in Bloom! My little dude would look fantastic wrapped up in this!

Purple and green. Does it get any better? From Sweet Dixie Designs.

I was drawn to this bc it's gorgeous and the title is "Midwest Daydreams." Living in the midwest, I had to take a closer look. Lo and behold, the talented artist of EverybodyElse lives one town over!

I absolutely adore these teething toys from Little Alouette! Anyone want to get one for my baby Jack for Christmas? :)

And here's a little self-promotion... my favorite creation in my shop right now.

Interested in being featured? Just send me a link (DandLsDangLs@gmail.com) to your shop, blog, or website. 

((While certainly not required or even expected, a return feature would be so kind!))

Looking forward to next Friday! I love browsing creations and admiring talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment