Friday, November 19, 2010

Feature Friday #3

Eventually I will figure out how to make a button so if you're featured, you can add my button to your site. But of course I never think to work on it when I actually have the time to.

Yes, I should write it down.

But have you seen my desk?? No, you haven't seen my desk and you never will see my desk in the state it has been in lately! So don't even ask. And don't try to imagine it. Just forget I mentioned it.

So I really like themed feature Fridays so in light of the coming holiday (Thanksgiving) I'm going to feature things that are reminiscent of things/people I am thankful for.

First of all, I'm thankful for my husband...

These are AWESOME! Made with a real soccer ball! 
Find them at qacreate and buy them for my hubs.
Second, I'm thankful for my baby girl...

It's hard to find Elmo things that are for girls! While I can't imagine my sporty girl wearing a tutu, this outfit just has to be featured! I love it!
Find this fantastic outfit at Nanastutus
Third, I'm thankful for my JackJack...

Okay, so he's only 4 months old. It's hard to know what he's into right now. But He is definitely in need of something to keep his squishy feet warm. I was sold on these as soon as I saw the name of the shop - PleasantlyPlumpKnits!
My son defines "pleasantly plump."
Finally, I'm thankful for the Word of God...

This verse has been very important in my life lately. And it is beautifully displayed here!
Find this gorgeous canvas at soul blessings shop!
I could go on and on.

But instead, what are you thankful for??

 By the way, next week (Lord willing!) I'll be featuring one shop that I love. I recently won something from them that I just received today and can't wait to show off! Check out their shop while you wait :)

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Love your list!!! Thank you so much for including my plump booties!! :) I feel very honored! xo.

    ReplyDelete