Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Party and A Sale

So I missed this past Feature Friday. There was a reason I said, "Lord willing!" I knew last week was going to be crazy, but I wasn't actually prepared for how crazy it was!

It was a WONDERFUL week full of family and food! Doesn't get much better than that.

Unfortunately, it was also a week full of no internet or iPhoto access. So my online business and blog have seriously taken a hit! I don't know when I'll be back up and running.

God has His reasons for things.

In the meantime, my mom is having a DandLs DangLs Jewelry party!

Saturday, December 4, 10am-1pm
  • Touch/Hold/Try on all the jewelry you want
  • Eat yummy snacks
  • Enter to win free jewelry
  • Find unique, handcrafted jewelry to give as gifts this Christmas season
  • Purchase gift cards
  • See yours truly in creative action
  • Bring friends and enjoy fellowship

Hope to see you there!!!

(Email me for directions - dandlsdangls@gmail.com)

Also...

I've never braved Black Friday. Not my thing. But Cyber Monday - I'm all about that! So of course DandLs DangLs is having a sale! 25% off everything in my shop beginning at 6am and ending at midnight!

If you plan to attend the jewelry party, you can still take advantage of this sale! Just let me know in the note to seller that you'll be picking up your jewelry at the party and I'll refund the shipping and have your jewelry waiting for you!

Go to my Etsy shop tomorrow (Monday) and check it out!

Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving!! THANK YOU for supporting my love for jewelry making!

No comments:

Post a Comment