Monday, April 11, 2011

I like presents

It's my birthday month! I've always loved April for being my birthday month, but hated it for being in the midst of tornado season. Now I'm beginning to not like the part that it's my birthday. I've developed a growing fear of getting old. So here I go again, turning 25 for the 3rd time.

Of course I would be sad to not have a birthday month because I am a fan of presents. Who isn't, really? Christmas is about giving and celebrating Jesus' birth. Birthdays... those are all mine! A perfect excuse to be completely selfish.

To counteract this possible selfish attack, I'm giving stuff away! (Okay really I'm giving these away because I want to. It's my birthday, I can give if I want to!)

Not only is there this ridiculous spring sale going on over at my shop, I'm giving away one of these cute and dainty rings with every single order this month! Woot woot!


You can choose blue or green or silver or copper (all will have the silver wrap) and of course whatever size you'd like. I could even make it as a toe ring!

So for your next order during the month of April, tell me your color and size choice in the "message to seller" and it'll be like a happy birthday to you! :)

1 comment: