Wednesday, April 20, 2011

And that's final!

I know I can be indecisive. Trust me. I know.

But I most usually come to a final conclusion and stick with it. Usually.

This time it's final for real:

I am combining this blog and my personal blog.

I tried it once before and changed my mind almost immediately. But the past several months have brought about changes that make combining my two blogs not only a good idea, but downright necessary.

I'm busy! I need simplicity.

Also, I'm getting a better idea of where I want my little business to go and what I want the focus to be. Combining my two blogs... or better, adding this blog to my personal blog, just makes much more sense with my vision for my business.

So with all that said, head over to The Jacobs Journal and follow me there.

And that's final! I hope... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment