Sunday, January 9, 2011

Green Coils Bracelet

On Black Friday last November, the husband ventured out to find some deals.

No, I did not go with him. I will probably never go with him.

But now that I know he likes going out bright and early on Black Friday, I'm totally going to be prepared next year with a nice long list!

Anyway,

He didn't find much (as I hadn't thought to make a list for him!) but he did come home with some goodies for me completely on his own!!

One of which was this coiling thing-a-ma-jig.


I love this thing! It makes coiling wire so easy it almost feels like cheating. You can make your own "beads" out of coiled wire like I did with this Green Coils Bracelet:

Purchase HERE!

Awesome, right?!? You definitely need to get one! The husband got mine at Joann Fabrics.




No comments:

Post a Comment