Friday, March 25, 2011

It's That Time of Year...

... for a Spring Cleaning Sale!!

Usually spring cleaning doesn't sound appealing in the least to me. But in this situation, I'm very excited!

I love every piece of jewelry I make but there are a handful of pieces that are in need of a new home. Basically I need to "de-clutter." Interested in helping me out??

Just about every piece of jewelry that is older than 3 months is going on serious sale. I'm tellin' ya I'm practically giving some of this gorgeousness away!

Like these hand-formed Fallen Red Heart Dangles for only $5! ...
Find them HERE!
And this delicate and sweet Clear Blue Sea Bracelet, also only $5.00! ...
SALE Clear Blue Sea Bracelet
Find it HERE!

Oh, and there's plenty more!  So help me clean out my jewelry box by purchasing one (or many) of these little hand-made beauties to add sparkle to your life and a little organization to mine! :)

...DandLsDangLs.com...

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment