Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolutions

The husband and I haven't worked through our family goals (aka resolutions) for 2011 but I have been thinking a little about my goals for DandLs DangLs.

I love making jewelry and selling it to happy customers. But in this phase in my life...

Stay-at-home mom to these amazing babies!
...I am not going to pursue this as a major money-maker. I'm enjoying it being mostly a hobby that pays for itself!

Lord willing, I will be able to pursue this much further as my children get older and don't need me quite as much. (I'm looking forward to and dreading that time coming!)

In light of my stay-at-home-wife-and-mom job being TOP priority and my purpose in life, the DandLs DangLs goals for the coming year are fairly simple...

1. Set up and organize my work space at our new home

2. Post on this blog at least twice a week

3. Post at least one new piece of jewelry weekly

4. Have 2 parties and go to 2 craft shows (at least)

5. Make a daily and weekly work schedule

I'm sure I'll come up with plenty of sub-goals but this sounds like enough work to me!

What is most important to you? Make sure your new year's resolutions reflect that!


Happy New Year from DandLs DangLs and the Jacobs family!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment